Okay, so this page is not really a clown car. Or maybe it is. These are the posts that belong together. They pour out of my brain all at once, and then tell a story– hopefully a funny one, but more likely a devastatingly life-scarring one. Kind of like a clown car. Or something like that.
For now–as in while I’m typing these very words– the only posts that belong here are the ones from the Texas spa trip. Now there are new posts!
Lake Austin Spa Trip:
The following posts are part of my account of the fairy-tale that I was lucky enough to have my friend share with me earlier this month.
- Tuna Cavatappi Be Damned (6/6/12)
- Unintentionally Apt (6/7/12)
- The Demon Known as Self-Doubt (6/8/12)
- Time Present and Time Past (6/11/ 12)
- Enjoy the Ride (6/15/12)
- At the Gates (6/18/12)
- Lavender, Who Knew? (6/19/12)
- How Often Do You Get to Eat Bison? (6/20/12)
- God Put a Thin Mint in the Garden (6/22/12)
- Hey, Maslow, Meet My Yoga Pants and Water Bottle (6/26/12)
- Good Morning, Spa Day! (7/2/12)
- Hedonism and Inappropriate Laughter- or- Wow, This is a Really Long Post (7/3/12)
- Water Yoga (7/4/12)
- “Wallflower in Bloom” Garden Party at the Spa! (7/6/12)
- Wrapping Up (7/30/12)
- “Superwoman and the Rain of Popcorn” (5/11/13)